Sunday, June 10, 2018

~ naked thoughts ~



Please,
explore my body as you wish
and yes, I agree

'naked, is what we need to be'

but you must know
right now 
'fully exposed'
just isnt for me

I fear its my heart
that you might see

and currently 
im not well
im sick with the secrets 
my heart
and my body 
will surely tell

the truth is complicated 
and its much easier to lie
lets just sweat it out with intense pleasure
while I continue to 'detoxify' 

let me just 
spread my legs apart 
you can have it all,
or.. have it a la carte

its easier to push your head lower 
then to say whats going on in my head
lets not talk
lets just aim to break this bed

because,
its easier to say
'make love to me'
then to say 
'love me and only me'

so,
lets just stick to sinful fun
then theres never disappointment 
and 
non-exsistent
apologies 

because, 
of all the things I need in a boy
I often forget to look for that 
rare 
quality 

.j.




No comments: