Wednesday, April 9, 2014

His Hands

 It's more then just your skin, your bodies heat,
  or the strength of your grip
  oh no,…thats but nearly the tip
this is the exact moment I can feel myself slip,
feel my heart skip,
my consciousness take a trip,
lose all my jurisdiction, 
start to lose my shit
if you must know,
it's exactly how to touch me within
it's not about ..'who has who pinned'
or the share of our sins.
oh no, 
this stuff,
 makes my heart grin
it's the surest way to deprive me of oxygen, 
and cut off the flow 
to my grip on reality
I simply lose all control.
It's the quickest way to melt me,
right down to my soul
it's my poison, my kryptonite
so while in the heat of us, don't reach for mine, 
and grasp on, like your clenching to life 
for I'll surely surrender my heart, 
there won't even be a fight.

 ~j~

No comments: