Sunday, August 30, 2009

inner voice


Dear Universe:
I've recently developed a propensity to talk to myself. This is pretty weird. All these years, I've barely uttered a few words to myself on special occasions. Now I'm having long convoluted gab fest's, as if little voices in my head had busted out and gone amuck, and decided never to shut up. What's going on?
                                                                               .

Dear Sweet Child :
It's a good sign that you're getting all the murmuring background noise out in the open. Not just for you, but for most people, thoughts and feeling that had been hidden or secret are becoming available to your conscious mind.
Once you clear out the backing, ...the really useful revelations will begin.
Listen Closely!

~The Universe

No comments: