Thursday, April 9, 2009

Killer Biscuits


I am completely convinced
the person/people who invented
'biscuits in a tube'
are evil !!
Is nobody else concerned that
these people
made serious money
off of their malevolent invention??
...and are running wild amongst us??
I hate opening canned biscuits!
"Peel the paper and press on the dotted line to open."
Sounds simple, as if they even say it with a 'smile'
However,
I do this with my eyes squinted shut,
arms outstretched,
flinching each new tear the paper pulls away from the tube,
completely terrified of the "POP!!"
I'm likely to wet myself when the bastard finally opens.
I'm still amazed I haven't lost an eye
or a limb
or knocked out a small child
all while in the process of trying to make biscuits!
You know Damn well Mr. or Mrs. Biscuit
is snickering their evil snicker
each and every time a tube is purchased!
EVIL BASTARDS!

No comments: