Thursday, December 4, 2008

garden

salt pale moon
velvety night
we've nothing to do
but wait
wait til dawn
and pray for a midsummers day
to bloom these flowers
once more
for it was your offered kiss
that sent me here
to this faded garden
like a sweet, serrated blade,
whispering dark
wicked promises
so exotic and erotic
that it ripped through
my badge of divinity
and sent me to my knees
but now
im all a chill
covered in frost
bleeding from thorns
holding tight
to my forbidden fruit
in a garden
all gods have forbade
waiting for you
to offer your kiss
once more

~j~
.
my inspiration?..
my fav couple, from my favorite show,
with a wicked lil song,
i love so much
:>
 Go watch --> http://youtu.be/9R3bLE1CiFs


1 comment:

Garrett Family said...

Yep that is probably my favorite dance from the show! Good job on the writing too.
XO